On February 17, I conducted a Blogging with WordPress class. This class covered the basics from setting up your blog on your own hosted URL to getting visitors to your blog.
Many class participants have contacted me to say they want more. More information. More in depth training.
So…I’ve set up an ADVANCED Blogging with WordPress class. This class will build on what you learned in the basic Blogging with WordPress class.
We will cover:
- How to best optimize the plugins you installed in the basic class
- How to choose and customize your theme based on the purpose of your blog
- The best way to make your blog fit your voice
- More on backlinks, link juice, etc…
- How to get blog comments and why they are so important.
- Why clearly defining your target market is so important.
- How to create know, like and trust with your readers
If you liked the first class, you will LOVE the advanced class.
Don’t wait…sign up today. Seating is limited. Class takes place on March 24 at 3 pm EST. The recording will be made available to those who take the class.