Here is a perfect example of why most people fail miserably when marketing their business online. I recently wrote a post where I was comparing my initial viewpoint of two new affiliate marketing companies that both offer the same type of products. This post showed up in the search engine results within 7 minutes of writing it. A rep of one of the companies found my post in the search engine results. She made a comment on it. I replied to her comment and asked her for more information as well as issued a challenge (to ANY members of Empower and/or Level One, including her) which may have proven her point…who knows.
I gave her my email address and told her I wanted more information. It is now over 10 days later and she has not replied to my comment in any way.
FOLLOW THROUGH!!! FOLLOW UP!!!
Those are the most important words any online marketer can remember. You can be out there all day long posting in different places on the internet, but if you don’t follow up on those posts, you are dead in the water. You will just keep struggling and struggling and continue to get nowhere. The goal for any online marketer should be to get more users of your product or service and/or get more business partners. If you aren’t following up with those who ask you for information, you are on the losing end.
I recently looked into the basic packages of both Empower and Level One networks so I could evaluate their material and see which company (if either) is in line with what I teach and beneficial to my readers/subscribers.
I have chosen one over the other. There are a few very simple reasons why.
1. I like Empower’s blogging platform better than Level One’s. I feel it will be easier for the people I recommend it to.
2. The residual (monthly commission) potential is greater with Empower than Level One.
3. The training for Empower is more simplified than the Level One training. My tribe is used to simple because it’s how I teach.
4. When I was looking online for comparisons between the two, the majority of what I found was Level One affiliates bashing Empower.
5. I love that Empower gives you information right up front (during signup) regarding the compensation plan and the legalities of your business.